With the overhaul of HR and Performance Management processes, Sarah was brought on to upskill and empower employees about the new policy and practice guidelines regarding performance management within the organisation.
This new direction posed significant cultural challenges to many long-term staff who were sceptical of change. Sarah designed and delivered a unique training experience that provided the knowledge and skills to empower Senior Managers to implement change.
Results: This training assisted HR to better respond to active challenges, and has seen a shift in the way management plan for a deliver on-going performance management. This year will see training rolled out to front-line staff so that they can align practices and ensure a supportive work environment.
- Resolution of outstanding conflicts due to increased understanding
- Reduced times and cost spent on dealing with poor performance
- Increased confidence to respond early to challenges by managers
- Design and adoption of organisation specific support tools and tips
- Increased understand about effective teams and how to deal with conflict
- On-going mediation and facilitation contracts.
At the conclusion Sarah will have delivered training across the whole organisation to help deliver a more engaged and responsive performance management environment.